“Easy J!” Memorial Gig
This Friday, The Adam & Eve will be shaking with Easy J, a gig organised in memory of Joseph Cartwright, who passed away in 2010 aged 22. All money raised on the evening will go to Acorns Children’s Hospice to help hundreds of life-limited children in Birmingham.
The Adam & Eve is hosting the event, organised by Joseph’s friends Alex O’Neill and Tom Barnes. On the line up are local bands and artists, Mods and Sods, Barnesy, Bethany Jean Conroy and Adore. Motown, ska, reggae and indie will also be played all night with Lucy Lovehart, Connor Doyle, Josh Aero and organisers Alex and Tom DJing until 5am.
There will be a raffle on the night with a range of prizes up for grabs including:
- A one hour spa treatment at the Hyatt Hotel,
- A meal for two and bottle of wine at the Junction in Harborne,
- A family of four ticket courtesy of Cadbury world,
- A three course meal for two at Imlees indian in Moseley,
- £60 cut and colour hair voucher at Renaissance hair salon,
- £25 to spend on food and drink at Bodega,
- A free makeover and photo shoot for four at Aspire Studios, and,
- 30 minutes tobogganing for two at the Snowdome in Tamworth.
So why not head down to The Adam for what promises to be a good night for a very worthy cause?!