The Annual Festival of Music in The Spotted Dog Garden is back this Sunday with music ranging from soothing classical, to foot-tapping Brazilian beats, as well as some cheeky dance.
It promises to be an eclectic fun filled day, and all proceeds will be donated to Acorns Children’s Hospice. Oh – and did we forget to mention that there will be a BBQ AND ice cream?!
Miriam Grace Edwards, AKA the lyrical gangster, will be ensuring that the audience is fully informed of the goings on throughout the day. Expect poetry, interpretive dance and maybe even some acting. Some of the bands providing music throughout the day are:
- Forró Social – Brazilian Band
- Reel Note Ceili Band – Irish Traditional and Old-Time Music
- Hepcat – swing/jazz
- String Fantasy – classical strings
- Trí Cailíní – Irish trio
- Rosie Tee – singer/song writer
- Kitty Monroe – comic dance
- Natasha Davies – Classical
- Flautist Paul Finn’s Digbeth Funk Session
For more information, see the Facebook event page here.