Sunday Classics – October 2016
When: Sunday 16th October, 18:00 onwards
Where: The Spotted Dog, 104 Warwick Street, Digbeth, B12 0NH
The Spotted Dog’s Sunday Classics have become a firm favourite amongst residents and music lovers alike.
Every first and third Sunday of the month, Sunday Classics offers you a unique opportunity to learn more about classical music in the relaxed an informal surroundings of a traditional Digbeth boozer.
This week sees the following performers take to the stage:
- Lydia Handy, playing the viola
- Rachel Roberts and Aria Trigas Payne, a violin duo
- Samantha Oxborough, a singer
- Stavroula Thoma, on the piano
- and Guy Murgatroyd providing musical accompaniment
For more information, see the Facebook page, and don’t miss this opportunity to see some of the young stars of the future classical world, all for free! (Donations welcome.)