Sustainability Spring Fair
When: Saturday 8th March, 10:30-17:00
Where: The Old Library and the Dome, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Digbeth, B9 4AA
Birmingham is celebrating Climate Week 2014 by staging the popular Sustainability Spring Fair, which promotes sustainable lifestyles and climate change issues in a fun, educational way.
- The popular indoor fair-trade and ethical market selling locally sourced produce and crafts from around the world
- Fair-trade tea, coffee and refreshments for sale
- Love Food Hate Waste food tasting
- A stage show featuring a magic act and local bands, with headline act the amazing Electric Swing Circus, all performing on a solar powered stage
- Environmental Artists offering art interventions and making toys from rubbish workshops
- Have a go at learning basic circus skills like uni-cycling, juggling and stilt walking
- Healthy smoothies produced by your own pedal power!
For more information, visit the Birmingham City Council website here.